We offer a range of sports and social events throughout the year and are always delighted to welcome new members to the club. Anyone interested in joining is welcome to visit during bar opening hours for a tour of the facilities, or to contact us on email@example.com
We offer social and individual sport memberships, and a discounted multi-sport option. All memberships include access to club facilities, free parking, and a discount on bar prices. Payment can be made over the bar at the club or via BACS transfer. Bank details can be found on the club membership form.
Following the covid closure, 2021 memberships will resume from 1st June. All 2020 memberships remain valid until then. Any advance 2021 membership payments will commence from the date of payment to 1st June 2022.Click to Download 2020 Membership Form
Membership Fees 2021
- Social Membership
- Individual £25
- Joint (partners living at same address) £45
- U18/or student in full time education £5
- Multi-Sports (covers all sports)
- Individual £125
- Student in full time education (over 18) £40
- Squash / Racketball
- Individual £100
- Off Peak (last booking 3:15pm) £65
- U18 £25
- Cricket & Cricket Caveliers TBC
- U18 £5 (or free with attendance at 5 junior training sessions)
- Individual £50
- U18 £5
- Non Playing Vice Presidents are respectfully invited to make a donation
- Please note; Golf Society Membership is independent to HCSC. Golf Society players wishing to use the club facilities will be required to join as a member.HCSC expects all members to treat other members, guests, staff and volunteers fairly, equally and with respect and courtesy and to consistently display high standards and good behaviour.
Any member behaving inappropriately or using abusive language can be asked to leave the club premises.
The committee reserves the right to take such disciplinary action as is indicated in the constitution, which may result in the suspension or revocation of membership.