We offer a range of sports and social events throughout the year and are always delighted to welcome new members to the club. Anyone interested in joining is welcome to visit during bar opening hours for a tour of the facilities, or to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer social and individual sport memberships, and a discounted multi-sport option. All memberships include access to club facilities, free parking, and a discount on bar prices. Payment can be made over the bar at the club or via BACS transfer. Contact email@example.com or ask at the bar for a membership form.
Following the covid closure, 2021 memberships will resume from 1st June. All 2020 memberships remain valid until then. Any advance 2021 membership payments will commence from the date of payment and remain valid to 1st June 2022.
Membership Fees 2021
- Social Membership
- Individual £25
- Partner of club member (any category) or parent of junior member £20
- U18/or student in full time education £5
- Multi-Sports (covers all sports)
- Individual £125
- Student in full time education (over 18) £40
- Squash / Racketball
- Individual £100
- Off Peak (last booking 3:15pm) £65
- U18 £25 (included England Squash Membership)
- Cricket & Cricket Cavaliers £30 *2021 special offer* (usual fee £50)
- U18 £5 (or free with attendance at 5 junior training sessions)
- Individual £50
- U18 £5
- Non Playing Vice Presidents are respectfully invited to make a donation
Please note: Golf Society Membership is independent to HCSC. Golf Society players wishing to use the club facilities will be required to join as a HCSC member.
HCSC expects all Members to abide by the Club Code of Conduct
We want our club to be an inclusive, safe and welcoming place for people of all ages and abilities.
We expect all members and guests to:
- Treat others with courtesy and respect.
- Maintain standards of behaviour appropriate to a family environment.
- Appropriately challenge or report any form of discrimination witnessed in the club.
- Show respect and understanding for the safety and welfare of others, and report any concern about a child or vulnerable adult to the Club Safeguarding Officer.
- Be open and honest, and share any concerns or complaints about the management of the club with a member of the club committee.
- Avoid engaging in actions that would bring the club into disrepute, either in person, or online.
- Pay any agreed fees for membership, competition, training or events promptly.
- Respect our facilities, use the club house and grounds responsibly, and keep club equipment and fixtures and fittings in good condition.
Members and guests must not:
- Smoke or drink while actively working with children in the club.
- Provide alcohol to children.
- Carry, supply or use prohibited drugs on club premises.
We expect all those participating in sport at our club to:
- Commit to the player, parent, coach or match official Code of Conduct adopted by their sport.
- Learn the laws and rules and play within them, respecting the decisions of match officials.
- Actively discourage unfair play and arguing with match officials.
- Recognise good performance and fair play, not just match results.
- Ensure that participating in sport is a safe, positive and fun experience for anyone under 18 involved.
Members who appear not to be keeping to this code of conduct may be asked to be more careful about their behaviour, and may in exceptional circumstances have their membership suspended or cancelled. Any member or guest behaving inappropriately or using abusive language can be asked to leave the premises immediately.